Sahaj - The Harbinger Of Change For Rural India
The factors responsible in weaving a new Rural India :
Awards and Achievements 2021
- We have been recognised as The Economic Times Prestigious Brands 2021 on 26th March 2021
Awards and Achievements 2019
- Sahaj Retail Limited won The Economic Times Champions of Rural Markets Award
Awards and Achievements 2018
- Sahaj won The Economic Times Champions of Rural Markets Award
Awards & Achievements 2015
- Sahaj won the Best Kiosk Award at Gujarat Cooperative Summit 2015.
- Sahaj received e-North East Award, 2015 in the e-Infrastructure category.
Awards & Achievements 2011
- Sahaj successfully received ISO-27001 certificationby British Standard Institute, in December 2011.
- Sahaj received the prestigious Skoch Award in the year 2011-12.
- Sahaj received e-World Award in the year 2011.
- Sahaj received e-India Award in the year 2011.
Others Awards & Achievements
- Sahaj has developed 75000 Sahaj Kendras, also called Village Level Entrepreneurs at the Village Panchayat level and helped the VLEs in income generation.
- Every month, over 2 million transactions worth Rs.2 billion takes place through Sahaj Portal.
- Sahajs Business Correspondents BCs has assisted 1.5 Million rural populaces to open Bank Accounts.
- Over half a million life villagers got secured through Financial Services of Sahaj.
- Sahaj has skilled over 70,000 students by pertaining vocational trainings.
- Sahaj has registered over 200,000 students in various e-learning courses under its e-Shiksha service.
- Sahaj became an integral part of Googles initiative to train millions of Indian rural women learn Internet usage through Internet Sathis Friends.
- Sahaj assisted UIDAI in enrolling 25 Million Aadhaar.
- Sahaj has registered over 1 million of Pan Cards.
- Sahaj collects 1 Million Electricity bills every month.
- Sahaj recharges over a million Mobile Phones and DTH connections every month.