- The Government of Bihar entrusted Sahaj with the responsibility of aiding farmer with direct benefit transfer. DBT is the high priority and focus area of the Government. DBT will bring efficiency, effectiveness, transparency, and accountability in the Government system and infuse confidence in the citizen for the governance.
- BharatPay is live now in Sahaj Portal through out India. Sahaj Mitr register yourself at the earliest for easy money transactions.
- Sahaj Shiksha has partnered with EduBull for Computer and App based training, all over India. Now Sahaj Shiksha will offer students 3000+ courses of both CBSE and ICSE Curriculum. Courses will prepare students for 10000+ competitive exams as well. By paying only Rs.707, candidates can complete multiple courses in a year.
- Sahaj has partnered with Oxigen Services India Pvt. Ltd., to empower rural populace with a ‘real time’ Payments Solutions. Its business involves service aggregation and distribution, utilizing mobile, PoS and web for online payment processing and money transfer services. It is built to service the nation's Telecom/DTH Operators, multiple Services Providers and Banks, pan India.
- Bank Mitr Do's & Don'ts,
- Do - deliver notices, letters, and reminders to customers of Bank at proper time.
- Do - create awareness about savings & other products & educate the client through Financial Literacy camps.
- Do - acknowledge collected cash by issuing receipt from POS machine duly signed on behalf of the Bank.
- Do - undertake all other services on behalf of the Bank duly authorized by Competent Authority.
- Don'ts - undertake offline activities without acknowledgement of the bank branch.
- Don'ts - fail to extend doorstep service to the customers, particularly senior citizens and pensioners.